Next to world famous Stanley Park in Downtown Vancouver, you can walk to Vancouver's financial, entertainment, and shopping districts. Robson Street is just one block away!
Lord Stanley is also close to public transportation and has easy access to the Lion's Gate Bridge, North Vancouver, and West Vancouver. The world class Whistler resort is only a 1.5 hour drive away.
Top 5 Summertime Activities in the Neighbourhood
- Jog, walk, cycle or rollerblade around the Stanley Park Seawall – a favourite activity for all ages.
- Have children? Enjoy the children's playground and waterpark at Lumberman's Arch. Perfect for a hot summer's day.
- Pack a picnic and enjoy a summer evening with a free movie night in Stanley Park, every Tuesday from July to September.
- Plenty of nearby beaches for sunbathing and relaxation. Second Beach in Stanley Park has an outdoor pool. Third Beach and English Bay is popular for an ocean dip or people watching.
- Enjoy one of the fabulous lunch or dinner cruises departing Coal Harbour daily.
Top 5 Wintertime Activities in the Neighbourhood
- Ice skating at the West End Community Centre and outdoor skating at Robson Square Ice Rink.
- Head to Whistler Blackcomb, site of the 2010 Winter Olympics, for world class snowboarding, skiing or sightseeing using Greyhound Whistler Bus service pick up/drop off from West Georgia Street and Denman Street daily.
- Snowboarding, skiing, tubing, snowshoeing and other winter activities at one of the North Shore Mountains (Cypress, Grouse or Seymour Mountain) via Seabus and transit from Lonsdale Quay.
- Children and adults of all ages will ennjoy Stanley Park Bright Nights Christmas Train from November 29 - January 1st.
- Enjoy a walk, bike ride, or cuddle under a carriage blanket ride through Stanley Park year round (weather permitting)